dimanche 7 février 2016

How Russia Deals with Groping Migrants

I can't tell you how frustrated I feel and the inaction in Europe against these sexually abusive and arrogant migrants. The police say they can't do anything, and main stream media is not allowed to cover it. As one commenter to the following article pointed out, European government is setting up a situation where there will be a revolt, so that government can step in and implement martial law, or whatever.

Whatever ideas one may have about Russia or Russians, ya gotta hand it to them, I don't think these migrant guys are going to be trying this again any time soon!

http://ift.tt/1Q3iah5

P.S. I am now not sure about this as one of the commenters to the article mentions it is a hoax. If that's the case, my apologies for putting this here.

P.P.S. Still, the idea of such a response to such an action actually warms my heart. I worry that political correctness will be the end of us all unless we decide to sanely address threats that come our way.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



How Russia Deals with Groping Migrants

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire