dimanche 7 février 2016

Preparing for SHTF with AK-47s

DefaultPreparing for SHTF with AK-47s


AK-47s will be my primary choice. I want to stack them, so if I encounter other survivors who are trustworthy and loyal; I can arm them. But I want them to be full auto. I know converting them is illegal. There aren't many full auto AK-47's out there and they go for like $25,000!! I live in California and it happened to be a ridiculous gun strict state; which is why I plan to move out of state. I won't get into much detail here to convert an AK-47, but what you will need is a modified receiver AK-47 that can take full auto parts to make the AK-47 full auto. I know even having the third hole for the AK-47 receiver is illegal in California. But what about other states? I want to know if there are any semi-auto AK-47 with full auto receivers for sale on a popular website. So I won't need to take a risk if I miss something to successfully convert ak-47s during an SHTF. If they are still making those ak-47s with full auto receivers, can you post a link?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Preparing for SHTF with AK-47s

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire