jeudi 18 février 2016

Kydex insert for MR 3DAP radio pouch

Apology if posting on the wrong forum...it's kinda DIY project I think...

Question:
Curious if anyone has made a Kydex insert for this radio pouch?

I'm trying to re-enforce the Mystery Ranch 3-Day Pack, radio pouch (intended for the AN/PRC-117G via Spadelock mounting system) so I can carry my rifle without ripping the pouch.

Yes better I carry the rifle outside, but, I'm doing this as a range bag for carbine classes.
Normal range bag is Tactical Tailor Extended Range Operator Pack, but, its on loan right now.

Thank you for any suggestion or tip on how to make this

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Kydex insert for MR 3DAP radio pouch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire