mardi 2 février 2016

What is your go to knife?

Default

I like Ontario knives. I have had good experiences with their customer service. I have a few I like, but if I had to choose one knife it would be the SP50. 5160 steel, 1/4 thick, almost 10 inch blade. MSRP is over $100 but I got mine for closer to $75. At that price I can use it how I want to. Like you were saying I just don't have money to spend $200 or $300 on a knife that I am going to use. Take that back. I do, but then I would baby it and would be upset if something happened to it. I have other knives with shorter blades I use more, but if I was lost and had one knife I would prefer that. The two downsides: the sheath and the weight.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



What is your go to knife?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire