Soon, I'll be putting solar panels on the roof. However, until SHTF, I'll just use the panels to power a window A/C unit tied into the attic ductwork. With some batteries, the sun can power the unit for a few hours in the afternoon when the temps really climb and my compressor runs nonstop and can barely do the job.
I don't want to cut a hole in the siding for the A/C unit. What I'm thinking is install the A/C unit on the food box. Yes it will build up attic heat, yes there will be drainage issues, yes the duct to laundry room is not an efficient use of that cold air.
So you see where I need some advice!
puttster
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Help me with this plan to store food in the attic
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire