mardi 8 mars 2016

Jimmy Carter likes Trump

Quote:

Originally Posted by 40cal View Post
I didn't see it, actually.

You don't find it unnerving that Carter likes the GOP frontrunner? What if Obama endorsed him, then would you care?

As a general rule, I dont care what democrats think about or have to say as a large portion of it is either nonsense, highly misguided, or works against our nations interests and founding principles.

Jimmy Carter is free to speak his mind about who he supports and the propagandists within the media are free to tie themselves and anyone bothering to listen to them into knots over it. Im inclined to ignore them both. It has zero bearing on what I think of Trump.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Jimmy Carter likes Trump

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire