My first post! Been a lurker for awhile
So I know I'm not the first to do this but I have a model 44 Mosin NNagan that want to turn into a scout/ GP rifle.
I shoot mostly older hunting rifles. So the diffrences were immediately apparent.
My pre '64 model 70,is the bees knees.
Any who I Bought it for its rugged reputation.
I want to mount BUI sights on it. I was thinking I could squeeze son flip up style sight for an AK. And put the front on a barrel clamping rail mount.
I have yet to do any real work on it but was planning on doing away with the front sight/bayonet lug to do so. Any ideas/ advice?
Last edited by Troutbum315; Today at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Spellong
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Mosin scout
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire