mardi 8 mars 2016

Wal-Mart Pellet Guns

Hey all, looking to get an air rifle for rat hunting. I have many .22 rimfire rifles and pistols but my hands are tied on this one. A co-worker of mine is going to let me hunt rats on his farm around his barns but only wants me to hunt at night and only with an air rifle so I don't bother his horses and goats and don't harm anything with a ricochet.

I've done a little bit of research and it seems that .22 pellets are a lot more effective than the .177 and a speed of greater than 800fps is preferred. My question is this: I see air rifles in .177/.22 combos at Wal-Mart for prices ranging from $80-$200 and I'm just wondering if anyone here has tried any as I don't wanna put my dollar into a product that claims 12-1400 fps but farts out after 100 shots.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Wal-Mart Pellet Guns

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire