lundi 23 janvier 2017

Truck gun.....do you have one.

After a lot of thought, I decided not to keep a gun in my vehicle.
Way too much theft, and a gun burried in the truck, can not help me immediately.

Instead, I filed for a CC permit, and I now carry my gun on my person.
My Oklahoma handgun License is good in the following states:

Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Truck gun.....do you have one.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire