mardi 24 janvier 2017

Custom Katana under $300

So,

I'm more of a gun guy, but do like blades. I only want functional steel blades.

I have always wanted a Katana, but the price tag was always a turn off. I have several blades large and small, but nothing Asian (I have a couple long swords, bastard sword, short swords, daggers, bayonets, Khukri, etc.). All my stuff is functional steel and sharpened.

I have been looking at these custom Katanas, with 1095 full tang steel blades. http://ift.tt/2jodAOs

I had held off because in the weapons department my extra cash would tend to favor guns, given the Obama and predicted Hillary wins, I was focusing my efforts on gun purchases. Now I can breath a bit of relief and a recent 10% discount made me pull the trigger. Looks like a good product for the price, which came in at $270. Seems really inexpensive for the product. I'll do a review when I get it. Their reviews on line and facebook are fantastic, and the pictures of their products looks very good.

I liked customizing, and I went with:
28" blade katana
Chose no bohi, for whatever marginal increase in blade strength
Chose no hamon, because the hamon on a non clay blade is fake
And I picked a color scheme that I like with a leather handle wrap (versus silk).

I'm hoping it's a good quality sword. It will take a few months to get it, but I'll post when I do. For those visually interested, it will look very similar to this one, with a few modifications

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Custom Katana under $300

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire