dimanche 12 mars 2017

An interesting change in Prepping mindset...

I have been watching here and in the media about the group of Liberals that are suddenly fearing for their lives under Trump. A new group of preppers that are suddenly wanting to do things that shatter their own preconceived ideas and how they are in conflict with the policies they have previously wanted to impose on the rest of us.
A while back us Mods had a report concerning a new member that was obviously a plant, and being me, I followed the trail and BS'ed my way into an obscure but popular and fast growing liberal prepping group. They are seriously thinking about civil war and are surprisingly violent. This site has nothing on them as far as violence is concerned. The level of hatred is disconcerting at best. The only consolation is, they have not a clue about the basics. I have given 3 tips since being there and I am like a prepping God. I can't give them anymore because they won't tolerate anyone different and would not fret about attacking me. They HATE me and don't even know it.
I should quit the group but, watching them has been quite enlightening.

Many of them have been here and found us hateful and intolerant. They should look inwards because I have never seen a more angry echo chamber, filled with racial epitaphs and labeling in my life. Open and contrary discussion is not an option.

P.S. This truly makes me appreciate our resident Liberals and Progressives. They are tough and contribute substance unlike these fools I ended up with while tracking a troll.

Just thought I would share.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



An interesting change in Prepping mindset...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire