dimanche 19 mars 2017

New CB gear. Lucky me!

So I am super happy with my tuned up Uniden PC78ELITE and Wilson 500 but fell into a good deal the other day.

We got a blizzard Monday night. So the next day the plows came to plow my complex. When I got back from taking a drive around while the plows did their thing I happened to notice a big jacked up ford sitting there waiting that I noticed had a Wilson on it a couple days prior.

I rolled up on him and commented about his truck and asked, didn't you have a Wilson antenna the other day? He said yes but he took it down cuz he almost never uses his CB. And he was looking to sell it. Long story short, I scored a Wilson 5000 and a Cobra 29LTD chrome both only 2 months old for $50.

So the 5000 replaced my 500 and the Cobra is sitting inside. I am thinking of having the Cobra peaked and tuned and having side band added to it.

Anyways. I am super lucky that I stumbled onto this deal. Thought I would share!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New CB gear. Lucky me!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire