vendredi 17 mars 2017

What is in your survival library?

I just received my SAS Survival Handbook 3rd Edition. Looking forward to reading through it.

I started thinking about my library as soon as I realized I had become a prepper. As an avid reader, i was already reading all the Apocalyptic/TEOTWAWKI fiction and then started looking for what I needed on hand after the SHTF that I could also use in preparation. So here is some of what I have:

SAS Survival Handbook
FoxFire Series - love it, great read and very informative.
The Foxfire Book of Appalachian Cookery
Gray's Anatomy: Classic Illustrated Edition
The PDR Pocket Guide to Prescription Drugs
The Pill Book (15th Edition): New and Revised

These are either on order or in my shopping cart for the near future.
Southeast Foraging: 120 Wild and Flavorful Edibles from Angelica to Wild Plums
The Backpacker's Field Manual, Revised and Updated
The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition
Wilderness Living
All New Square Foot Gardening II
Where There Is No Doctor: A Village Health Care Handbook, Revised Edition
Wilderness Survival
Where There Is No Dentist
A Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants: Eastern and central North America
Bushcraft 101: A Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
The Bushcraft Field Guide to Trapping, Gathering, and Cooking in the Wild
Advanced Bushcraft: An Expert Field Guide to the Art of Wilderness Survival
Bushcraft First Aid: A Field Guide to Wilderness Emergency Care

In addition, I bought an Amazon Fire tablet (I prefer an iPad for use but these are cheap and can use a MicroSD for storage) with 4 ea 64GB MicroSD cards and a 24W Solar Charger. I have downloaded hundreds of Military Equipment Manuals, Army Field Manuals, and a sh1t load of books from this list....http://ift.tt/2mBB0yp.

So what's in your Library (sounds like a Capitol One commercial).

Let's block ads! (Why?)



What is in your survival library?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire