mercredi 15 mars 2017

Greetings from NC!

Greetings from NC!

Little about myself: I live in NC (have for 18 yrs or so) but grew up in a log home in Western Montana. Retired Paratrooper, still currently working for Uncle Sam as a Civ.

Slowly working on my plan of an off grid, out of the way home to ride out any Bad Weather or Zombie Apocalypse.

Have a 3 legged dog that loves the woods and Jeepin as much as I do.

Yup, that about covers everything. Glad to be here!

On a side note, I had started reading a thread by a member named Sarco (I think??) that had built a cabin in Montana almost single handedly with minimal equipment. It was over 30 pages long and I only made it to page 25 or so before I lost the link. I haven't been able to find it. Can anyone help me out and post a link to that thread? Thanks!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from NC!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire