mercredi 15 mars 2017

Ontario SP16 Spax

got one in my DFWIGTC bag Popeye............................................ .........

thats my dig fossils when i get the chance bag. Got a SPAX, a WWII Mattock , and my old issue entrenching tool. all of it fits with gloves, rope and shackles in a tankers tool bag.
only thing i noticed about em, they are a lil soft, I sharpen mine with a file when i ding it on a rock, but I never saw that as a problem, broad blade for cutting vines, hook for prying, does everything i need it for. the handle started deteriorating after a couple years, so I slid a piece of industrial heatshrink over it, been doing fine.

I keep it in tha truck just in the off chance i drive by someplace they been diggin deep and i got a hour or so to dig.....

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Ontario SP16 Spax

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire