dimanche 19 mars 2017

feeding your bees

Defaultfeeding your bees


Weather trends like this spring have me tickled pink I don't have my bee hives anymore. Those of you that do, don't forget to feed the little guys until the real blossoms come out. I seen a few around and thought, its too warm for her today and too cold for the flowers. Did I say that right? Oh well.
What happens in the hive? The clusters scatter in the hive on warm days and when cold sets in, well they are trapped where the honey isn't! And if tomorrow isn't warm again, well they eat that small bit of honey up and starve. They're not able to get to the other/main cluster to stay warm.
Old beekeepers with knowledge know what I mean. So any pointers on this thread are welcome since i know there are a lot of newbie beekeepers out there. I was new/green once and there were a lot of things I wish I had known.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



feeding your bees

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire