dimanche 19 mars 2017

Water Storage for Long Drives

Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Does anyone have any recommendations on how to store at least 5 gallons of water in a vehicle with a drinking tube similar to hydration packs used for outdoor activities?

I was thinking of taking either a 5 gallon water jug for coolers or something like an Igloo beverage container, buying a spare 3ft bladder hose (Camelbak for example) and attach/elongate it enough so I could drink from it. I would likely have it behind the passenger seat as there is a lot more room than behind the drivers seat.

To summarize, I drive a Prius and drive long distances daily due to school and a small business I own. Hydration has been an ongoing issue as I have enough room for a 3L jug up front with two 1 gallon bottles in the back far out of my reach. Due to the size of the car I only have so much space to tip the bottle and typically either buy another gallon bottle or refill somewhere every 1-2 days.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Water Storage for Long Drives

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire