lundi 13 mars 2017

Charger SBR stock

Howdy folks

Short version: I want to know if the 10" barrel will extend past fab-defense M4 R10/22 stock enough to attach the suppressor. Or will it require modification?

Longer version w/more background:

I have a Ruger Charger w/10" barrel as a SBR. I have the fed stamps needed and I understand length changes require amendments, etc. so this is not a legality question in any way.

The primary purpose of this firearm is training the kids (young girls actually) and secondary purpose is plinking fun. Tertiary would be getting small game SHTF.

I currently have a folding stock and I hate it. A few reasons, but primarily because it is not a multiple position stock (i.e. the stock won't get shorter for the little arms that will be using it).

To solve that, I am looking at the fab-defense M4 R10/22 with collapsible stock. OK, so the actual question. I can't seem to find any in stock to find out myself (my FFL says order one and we'll find out) but I want to know if the 10" barrel will extend past this stock enough to attach the suppressor.

Obviously a longer barrel would resolve that query but that's not the scenario

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Charger SBR stock

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire