samedi 1 septembre 2018

Employee fired for not joining bible study; suing

So he lost the job he got after he got fired for what HE SAYS was not attending the Bible study. He neglected his kids, he sold meth. Not exactly a credible witness.

He got a second job, which he also lost for unspecified reasons. So he has been unable to get a THIRD job, is unemployed and looking for $800K

I don't think the employer should have forced him into Bible Studies, but I don't think the employee should get $800K either.

I offered Bibles to my repairmen, some took it, some didn't. One told me he was a pastor and gave me a card for his church. One asked me for extra Bibles to hand out to friends.

But I never told anyone they wouldn't get paid if they didn't take a Bible.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Employee fired for not joining bible study; suing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire