vendredi 5 avril 2019

Do you have a bucket list?

Not interested in simply "surviving", I want to live as well as I can with what I have. The world may end next week but in the meantime I'm going to enjoy myself.

I've been retired now for 5 years and have LOTS of spare time to do whatever I want to do. I've done my share of airline traveling, and don't care to do any more. However, I grew up riding motorcycles and just got a wild hair and bought a 2019 Yamaha Tracer 900. I will pick it up on Monday. My goal is to do some canyon carving and light touring. My state has some of the most spectacular scenery around and I intend to see it all.

My siblings, also retired, want to travel to Ireland and have the means to do it. IMHO they should do it and do it NOW. The longer you wait, the less healthy you will be and less motivated with more excuses not to. One sibling seems to think that the world will stop turning if she's not at the kids and grandkids' every beck and call. Bro in-law thinks they should grow up. I agree.

You can't take it with you and the progeny will just fight over it, so I say spend it (with in reason) while you are still able to enjoy it. It will help the economy.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Do you have a bucket list?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire