mardi 9 avril 2019

S&W Model 64 police trade in prices are getting a little nutty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post

Like to know what that stamp says. Probably a commercial Lot. $400 is too much, in my opinion.

Looks like "IMG" or "JMG" FRANKFORT KY

Quote:

Originally Posted by hatchet jack View Post

A few years ago I bought a turn in model 65, the 357 version of this gun. What a great gun it is. And I stupidly let a model 67 (model 15 in SS) walk off that the guy wanted $250 for. Dumb. You just can't go wrong with a classic S&W revolver.

I have two trade in revolvers, a DAO 64 I got from J&G Sales a number of years back. Externally, it was a bit rough when I got it, and the grips were ****, but it cleaned up OK, and its been a great shooter. Its buttery smooth trigger is something to marvel at.

I also have a NY DOC Model 10 2" RB thats had some use, and its grips were **** too. I shoot it a good bit, and did have the barrel come loose, but a little Loctite fixed that right up. As did some new grips. It too is a good shooter too.

Ive always got my eye open for the 357 snubbies, but you dont see many of them much these days.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



S&W Model 64 police trade in prices are getting a little nutty.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire