mardi 9 avril 2019

Midwest Can Co.

Recently I went to my local Menards to purchase some 6 gal water jugs. I noticed that only one on the shelf actually had the little red dust disc on it. All of the others were missing theirs. So, I bought the one good one and went home to contact the company as this is not the first time I have had this problem. They replied the next business day and surmised that people must be stealing them. They told me that if I provided my name and address, they would send me new replacement discs. So I told them I needed 4 and, what my address is.

Interesting note, one of the local farm supply stores carries a different name brand jug with a very similar spout. They were missing their dust caps as well. I am more inclined to believe it’s a supplier issue than theft.

Anyway, be sure to inspect your water cans prior taking them out of the store.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Midwest Can Co.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire