lundi 8 avril 2019

New experence with iron sights.

I didn't really shoot anything with a scope until I was in my mid-teens. Growing up, it was pretty much all irons, and rifles built for them.

I think my disdain for many of todays rifles, and especially the bolt guns, is because of this too. Its not just the sights that are different on them. The way many, if not most of the rifles are built these days, they are geared to them having a scope on them, and the whole gun is built accordingly. And usually, these days, when you do see irons on them, they are made to work on a gun built for a scope.

For some guns, I can see the usefulness of the scopes, and Ive had a number of decent rifle/scope combos, but of all the guns I currently have, I have two rifles that have a scope on them. Then rest are irons and/or red dots, and most of the irons, are of the aperture type.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



New experence with iron sights.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire