mercredi 10 avril 2019

Remington Model 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor

I'm not privy to a lot of details yet and I also can't divulge much more info than is presented here. So here's what I know and what I wish to get feed back from anyone here who is more knowledgeable than I... which would be pretty much Everyone!
I've been given the opportunity to field test (and write a review) a new Remington 700 in the 6.5 Creedmoor caliber. The 'person(s)' wanted some field tests in Wyoming (assuming it would be a prairie dog shoot) at long distances. Don't have any "prairie carp" at my place, so it'll be paper and steel gongs. I have up to 1,000 meters available at the BOL, and unlimited ranges off property nearby. Let it be known I am NOT a sniper nor am I trained/experienced at shots over 300 yards at my personal range at home.

1) Is the 700 PCR all that and a bag of chips?
2) Which model of 700 should I request for my Test rifle?
a. Otherwise, which model do you folks think is the most accurate.
3) 1:8 twist is what they offer so which velocity and weight should I stock up on for the test ammo? Name brands would be appreciated so I can order ahead of time.

I am thinking of ordering a Thompson Encore barrel in this caliber just cuz I have a frame and a scope/mounts ready to go, so why not?

Thanks for any feed back.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Remington Model 700 in 6.5 Creedmoor

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire