mercredi 10 septembre 2014

Look out Texas, here I come.

Howdy folks.

Just booked my third trip to Texas, last time I was there was in 09.

Long story short – my best friend who farms here in the UK has two daughters that live in Texas and are married into ranching families.

We are both avid ‘outdoors-men’, own lots of guns and shoot regularly here in the UK. (I see plenty of folks here on these boards that think we are not allowed guns here in the UK, not true at all).

So next month we’ll be going ‘Cowboy’ in Texas Hill Country, can’t wait!

The daughters will see to it that we have a full itinerary, everything from riding, roping, fishing, bow hunting, and lots of shooting. Best of all for me, what ‘floats my boat’, is lots of hog hunting!

They have plenty of ‘connections’ and last time we were there we got to hunt on some amazing and exclusive ranches.

So anyway, if in October any of you in or around Hill Country come on a couple of guys speaking in a broad Yorkshire accent, it most likely will be us.





Look out Texas, here I come.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire