mercredi 10 septembre 2014

Strategic BOL locationing

Just looking at a map today, wanting to sell my place and move to essentially a BOL. Been wanting to get out in the boonies for a long time, no time like now.



Noticed a lot of real estate for sale situated on the far side of some state parks from cities and other population centers. Now, I know what I think of state parks as BOL's. I have read some threads and gotten good ideas of what some folks here think of state parks as BOL's. That's not what I am seeking her ein this thread.



I want to know what your average John Q. Public that lives in the city thinks of state parks as BOL's. I'm here to ask your opinions on the subject.



What will they do, once they decide to leave the cities? Obviously, the ones who stay in the city are not of interest to the question. But the ones who leave, will they see the parks as viable? Will they avoid them particularly? Or will they not find them either particularly attractive or repulsive?



What are your opinions, folks?





Strategic BOL locationing

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire