jeudi 11 septembre 2014

TOPS Compact Utility Blade (C.U.B.) question

The Eskabar seems a bit too small for my preferences and am looking at the TOPS CUB. Not only is it slightly larger but it has, if you know me by now, that flat pommel I prefer on my knives, as well.



Can I expect the Cub blade to be as strong as the Eskabar since they are both made with similar steel? 1095.



There is a hard testing video on youtube made by a Russian of the Eskabar really standing up to abuse and I'd like to know if I can expect the Cub to stand up to similar abuse. Or does it really depend on the company and not necessarily entirely the steel?



I've seen some knives that seemed to be good choices have catastrophic failures when batonning and I don't want to buy the Cub only to discover later it's a disaster waiting to happen.



Anyone have any experience with the TOPS Cub knife?



Thanks.





TOPS Compact Utility Blade (C.U.B.) question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire