jeudi 4 février 2016

Need help with Bolts for a crossbow

Howdy All,

Earlier today on my way to work I stopped by a local Pawn Shop.

Hanging from the wall was a used, almost new condition Crossbow. Excaliber Vixen, 150 lbs, basic recurve limb). It came with a factory scope, quiver and six bolts with broad heads. For $300 out the door I took it home with me.

Now I am looking for adding some extra Bolts - just because. I really have no need for a Crossbow but what the heck. So my question for the collective wisdom of the forums is. Can any of you recommend some fair quality inexpensive bolts ?

I found these on EBay. At $16.99 delivered for SIX, I don't expect much. It's not a big waste of money, even if they turn out crappy. I know they are made in China and have no problem with that.

http://ift.tt/20vwiEV

Suggestions, comments, China bashing ??

Regards,

Rob

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Need help with Bolts for a crossbow

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire