mercredi 3 février 2016

Prepping Budget

I recently did my expenses for 2015 and I have spent $1022 on prepping since mid Sept.

I already had arms and some basic camping supplies, so for me the focus was ammo, reloading supplies and food/water. After doing an inventory of my camping gear it became clear that upgrades were necessary as well as just more. I have gear for me, but my wife and daughter have none and my gear is old, heavy and old.

It roughly broke down like this:

$220 - Reloading equipment
$225 - Camping gear, mostly bags and base layers
$325 - Long term food, 3 months/2000 cals per day
$250 - Plate carrier for wife with level 3

2016 so far I've spent about $120 on medical supplies and probably $600 on ammo.

I realize I'm at the beginning of this effort, but I'm curious what others are spending and what stage you guys are at, beginning, middle, restocking only.

Just trying to get an idea of what this will look like for me long term. I try to budget for almost everything and this is new one so I don't want to over do it as it's already my 2nd highest monthly expense for 2016 and was 6th for 2015 where I only spent on it for barely 4 months.

Thanks

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Prepping Budget

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire