dimanche 6 mars 2016

Just ordered another one Pietta 1860 Army 44


On sale at Dixie Gunworks - $245
http://ift.tt/1R14QdK

These were on sale at Cabela's a few months ago and I moved too slow. Cabela's has a decent deal running right now on there Pietta 1858 NMA w/ spare cylinder but I already have one of those and really wanted an 1860 - 44.

http://ift.tt/1R14Qu0

So here's a question for the BP crowd - tell me about powder flasks. I'd like to shoot between 25 to 30gr of FFFG but only have a powder measure right now and previously have been shooting Pyrodex pellets. Any recommendations on a good powder flask with replaceable spouts?

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Just ordered another one Pietta 1860 Army 44

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire