lundi 7 mars 2016

Went to our S.A.F.E. meeting tonight - 7 / Mar

I need money to defend myself because I don't have a pallet of ammo - yet.

I have no faith in my federal government to protect my rights.

And I have no faith in any other organization that says they can secure those rights. I don't need the Gov't to tell me my rights. I got em.

The challenge is taking them away. That becomes a tussle.

Note to self - that lying cheating low life governor of New York - isn't over my state. So I don't have to go hunting. Yet.

Good luck. Your gonna lose in that state. Hope ya don't. But that writ is written. Get over it or MOVE.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.



Went to our S.A.F.E. meeting tonight - 7 / Mar

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire