samedi 11 mars 2017

Urgent help required

Dear All,

I urgently need to track down a copy of what you might call, in the absence of the correct title, "The Communist Handbook for Revolution".

One of you guys referred me to it a long time ago and I have been quoting it in some work that I am doing but - as happens - the guys to whom I am speaking want to know more.

I wish that I didn't have to say this because it might come across as windgat but, if it serves to convey the urgency of the matter, I shall: I am doing a series of presentations and I have a big one tomorrow (Sunday) with a very serious guy and tens of thousands of listeners.

Nunu, Louis, KK, Xizero, all you boffins, please help me here. I've gotten myself into a spot of bother.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Urgent help required

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire