Got the cab and body sealed up back in the summer then let the truck sit for several months while it was not being used.
Opened the door to get in it and use it 3 weeks ago and found gray/black/green mold growing on the seats, dash, floor, steering wheel, everywhere.
The interior is vinyl buckets, plastic dash, and rubber floors. I sprayed straight bleach on everything the wiped it all down with paper towels till all the mold was gone then resprayed everything with more bleach and let it air dry with the doors open. Week later the mold is back.
This time I resprayed the bleach and put a heater in the cab to hopefully cook it out. Week later it's back
I'm all out of ideas to try, How can I kill this mold and get my truck back on the road?
How to get mold out of an interior
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire