lundi 12 novembre 2018

"iver-johnson lever action 22 mag,300$,text only"

Thats all the ad said in my sunday paper.
So I spent a little time on google,never heard of one but was interested.

looks like the most common model was called the "wagonmaster"

I'm not a "collecter",but I like to have different types of utility stye firearms.I have some lever 22's,but not in magnum.Have several handguns in 22mag.

Sent a text,haven't heard back yet.Will offer 250$ and see what he says..L'll go 300 if it isn't beat to crap,or try to get him to throw in a few boxes of ammo.Just have to feel it out when I can talk instead of text.

Hard to tell w/o knowing the model/year..but most reviews were middle of the road,not a collecter,but not a turd either.

Any comments or experince with this.Thats all the info I had,just the ad.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



"iver-johnson lever action 22 mag,300$,text only"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire