samedi 10 novembre 2018

The UK now has a Ministry of Loneliness

It's cheaper than treatment for suicide attempts or poor health due to bad choices made while living alone.

I mean, look at that whole "voter report card" thing I'm sure you got in the mail. A bunch of postcards telling you to vote and "rating" your "history" at the polls. Very invasive, but I looked at the bottom and it was a legitimate non profit, probably funded by the government. They even called my husband because he only goes to every other election. All funded with our tax dollars.

Many people who are lonely have made bad choices. My husband, for instance, doesn't have a lot of friends because he is rather abrasive. Others drink, do drugs, spend their money poorly and then want money from their "friends" to fund their lifestyle. Some people are not good friends. So they don't have any.

Not sure it merits a whole department.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



The UK now has a Ministry of Loneliness

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire