dimanche 1 janvier 2017

A Dog's Purpose, opens 01/27/17

Quote:

Originally Posted by TobyDog View Post

Looks like good movie, but I'll have to wait awhile to see it. I lost my avatar's namesake (TobyDog) Christmas week (just the trailer made me cry)

Oh....

I'm sorry. I sure know how you feel. Took me about 2 years to completely stop expecting "sugar" when I would come home, get up, etc.

What a blessing to have a good critter you love.

I never go to the theatre. But every now and then, I just get the urge. My son has a friend who works at the local, and I could go for free. Might just do it. I'm sure I'll take tissues.

This article passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article: The Guardian's Summary of Julian Assange's Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.



A Dog's Purpose, opens 01/27/17

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire