vendredi 20 janvier 2017

****Ladies Section***** About bras

I have a rather odd question I thought I would put out to you ladies.

I have a VNS (vegus nerve stimulator) for my seizure disorder. It is right under the skin on my left side and the left side of it sits just under where my bra strap sits. Since I am very small I have no fat over it and wearing a bra is very uncomfortable to down right painful at times.

I am also very small busted large A to small B. My question is, what do you all think about my just not wearing a bra? Is it inappropriate after you to get my age, 48, or just it really matter?

This time of year it's not really an issue as I usually wear either very loose fitting heavy sweaters or layers so it is hard to tell I am not wearing a bra. But what about come summer?

This is my third implant and I never had this problem with the first two as either they were smaller or I had more fat over them. I have tried wearing padding between the strap and the stimulator but even that hurts.

Any thoughts or ideas? Thanks in advance.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



****Ladies Section***** About bras

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire