samedi 11 mars 2017

Bugging out in a small town where everyone knows everyone

Bugging out in a small town where everybody knows everybody
is a very real issue for me, if SHTF then people are gonna go...
Hey that guy has etc/does etc
Don't get me wrong, I haven't bragged about my preps yet still people
know me as that gun guy or that guy with the army stuff (Haven't served)
My basic plan is bugging out a few days before everything goes to ****
That way i'll bag a real good head start, but what happens if that's not what happens, How to GTFO? Common disguise seems baseline as an emergency tactic

But I need a solid emergency plan,
Everything is riding on me getting out a couple days early But...

Any worthwhile tips?

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Bugging out in a small town where everyone knows everyone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire