jeudi 2 mars 2017

Greetings from Missouri

I'm new to the site so I thought I'd say hello.

I've been prepping seriously for a few years now but my family has a history of prepping. I live on a farm that unfortunately edges a major highway so in the next little bit I'm planning on moving farther out into the country. I'm a single dad of two and I make my living in technology.

In my free time (what little I have) I like to camp and split my time between my two bands (one's a punk band and the other's an outlaw country band).

I'm a slightly right of center Libertarian Christian who loves God, my family, walking in the woods, guns, horror movies, playing loud fast music, and watching sporting events that involve guys punching each other in the face.

Greetings all.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Greetings from Missouri

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire