vendredi 10 mars 2017

Help! Going to a big dangerous Desert!

In the near future I'm taking a very long trip around the globe. Due to operational security I'm not going to share to much. But I will say I'm going over to provide training to a small group of people in various topics. They are doing the Lords work in places where most will not go.

Now, I'm not a complete novice when it comes to basic survival, but I'm certainly not an expert on the Desert in any way. I'm studying now before the trip. I am putting together a kit to take with me, and one I likely will leave to be dedicated to the people who will remain. Lots of things will be added other than a basic kit, but I'm starting with something that can be thrown on my back if need be.

If something goes wrong, there is no rescue, it is a save yourself environment, even if that means something as simple as paying someone passing by for a ride back to civilization. But there will be nobody who will come rescue me if I'm in trouble.

This kit is just a placement kit to get my mind started. But I'm looking for advice. What you do not see in the pictures is a space blanket, and cordage, and a larger medical kit, but it is a starting point. Enough for you guys to look at and give me advice.

Incidentally no guns for us. Its one backpack, with a smaller bag inside, that is a fanny pack, but can open to a backpack on its own. The idea is certain items can be used without tapping into the smaller pack, kept in reserve for real emergencies. More will be added to the vehicle, but this is a grab and go bag. Thoughts?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1603.jpg Views:	3 Size:	157.2 KB ID:	194250

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1604.jpg Views:	5 Size:	147.2 KB ID:	194258

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1606.jpg Views:	4 Size:	101.1 KB ID:	194266

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1607.jpg Views:	5 Size:	118.0 KB ID:	194274

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Help! Going to a big dangerous Desert!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire