vendredi 10 mars 2017

My First Long Term Bushcraft Camp

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1539.jpg Views:	3 Size:	172.8 KB ID:	194234

I started work with my kids on our first long term bushcraft camp. Making a V type shelter with two large beds, big enough for both of them to sleep on and me to have one. It is in the most remote corner of the remote property I have full access to. Spring water near by, lots of game because it is on a section of property that has no access to mowers or tractors. Lots of big deer, coyotes and small game. More pics will likely follow at some point.

I'm not sure of the exact design as I go forward. Any thoughts or suggestions are welcome. We plan on doing year around camping, bushcraft projects, over night hunts and possibly some trapping. A second purpose will be a bug out location, if I had to leave my real bug out location.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My First Long Term Bushcraft Camp

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire