mercredi 1 mars 2017

My great idea for a anti-American political ad --

Nice to see ya back Ricey! Missed ya!

I watched the speech as well. You're spot on with your comments; the demo-duds will FUBAR themselves without much help they keep on keepin' on. I did notice that the 'wear white' crowd was under-represented and the number of those sittin' on their arses and frowning-no-clapping was kinda small. I also noted, after many demo-tards announced in their fifteen-seconds-of-fame-N-face-on-TV that they wouldn't stand in line to shake the President's hand, that there was no shortage of those Senators and Reps who DID want to shake the Man's hand. I've seen what the dem's have selected for their DNC chairman....another nail in that coffin.

You'd think that by now those people would have figured out just why they lost so badly and done something about it. And now President Trump goes and gives the BEST speech ever. To anyone who watched, there's no way they can keep up with all the crap they've been saying about the President.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



My great idea for a anti-American political ad --

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire