jeudi 2 mars 2017

Over under question

DefaultOver under question


I'm a new member to the site but have always found my way here when looking for answers on google so I thought I'd sign up lol. Anyway my question is I have recently acquired a Boito over under 12 gauge made sometime in the 70s for cheap. The original size of the barrels was 28" but the previous owner cut them to 19". The barrels at 28" were only connected near the muzzle and now that they have been cut shorter and no longer connected at all. Is this safe to shoot? I read on the Internet about barrel separation on sawed off doubles. I don't know if that's a safety issue or just a cosmetic problem? Here are some pics.

Attached Thumbnails
20170302_042309_1488448089943.jpg  

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Over under question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire