jeudi 2 mars 2017

A new Cold Steel Recon mini

Dear Community,

It takes a good, strong man thumb to depress a Cold Steel Triad lock. Originally this post was meant to ask how to make the triad lock of the mini recon series easier to close, but I realize now that if I concentrate on what's great about this knife, I don't mind the fact that it takes two hands to close. The steel is real CTS-XHP (think uber D2) with solid G10 grips for $74 which was about as high as I could go (with tax and 2 day shipping it popped up to $91)

The first thing I did was try and close it like a Spyderco and the blade landed right on my index finger. Not only is it dangerous to close with one hand it's darn right uncomfortable (but if there really is a way to adjust the spring so that its easier to close I'd like to hear about it).

So check out the cold steel recon 1 mini knife, it comes in 3 blade shapes. Not really a fan of DLC coating, but you don't have a choice.

Happy Hunting!

Jonathan P.
Virginia

Let's block ads! (Why?)



A new Cold Steel Recon mini

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire