mardi 25 avril 2017

1911 Bright sight options for old eyes

I have old eyes also.

I use XS Big Dot Tritium sights on my pistols. They work well for me.

http://ift.tt/1ANOBVv

Other guys swear by Tru Glo Tritium sights.

http://ift.tt/2pif3cI

I put a pair of these on my Glock. Slightly smaller dot, but the difference is that the Tru Glo's have a fiber optic rod in front of the tritium vial. The fiber optic rod glows during the day, and is illuminated by the tritium at night. You can get them in different colors.

In contrast, the XS Big Dot sights do not glow during the day (no fiber optic rod), but that front dot is huge - I have no problems indexing it with my messed up eyesight.

In many cases its wise to have a gunsmith install the sights - they may need some fitting. It's relatively inexpensive, think I paid something like $30 to install the XS Big Dot Tritium sights on a Kahr P380.

YMMV.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



1911 Bright sight options for old eyes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire