vendredi 28 avril 2017

zombie/apocalypse modeling thread

On The Walking Dead thread, wrote how I was getting back into modeling, but instead of aircraft/armor, going for zombie/apocalypse 1/35th scale dioramas. Thought it'd be easier for me and anyone interested in finding this thread instead of it being devoured by the TWD thread. A 6' tall man is 2" tall in this scale if that helps.

Finished a merry go round, the 3 seater swing seat needs fine chain and working on a jungle gym just like in the photo. Also been buying figures at a what I consider good prices and those that I can make molds of to make copies of. Then will alter those pieces to make molds of and cast parts from. Hardest part has been finding women which is why I bought the pin up set. Youtube video kit review shows legs, arms, head and hair are separate pieces which will make my job a lot easier. Will leave the heavy guns/anti-tank weapons off the vehicles so they look more like military surplus.

Remember the movie I Am Legend? This is the kind of look I'm looking for. Not interested in the Mad Max look with a lot of women showing T&A or 1,000 pounds of steel plating on a fiberglass semi-trucks hood.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



zombie/apocalypse modeling thread

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire