samedi 29 avril 2017

Prospect of this really scares me

I was reading and came across this article and after reading it, I really got scared.
http://ift.tt/2oK410A

I see this as a war between generations. The younger generation Vs the older generation. The younger generation was raised in the social media environment and they may be beginning to use their knowledge to their advantage. hey can communicate quickly and to a large number through social media and thus it is easier for them to organize. They can share their liberal ideas among so many others in an instant. I shudder to think that because they are young and energetic, they will organize to get their liberal agenda passed. They will be around for a long time to come where the older generation is going to be losing members. Their indocrination has been going on since kindergarten.

If they indeed do what is said in the article, it would be hard to stop them from taking over in several years.they referred this movement as similar to the civil rights movement or the Vietnam movement back in the 70's. I remember vividly the Vietnam protesters closing down my college. had nightmares last nigh about this. These are not the hired violent protesters that we are used to seeing but an insidious movement planning to start turning things around from the ground up.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Prospect of this really scares me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire