samedi 29 avril 2017

Plastic Bottle Cutter

Hello everyone...

I need 5 volunteers, i'm gonna be selling plastic bottle cutters online. I would like for the first 5 folks to try the Plastic Bottle Cutters out for about a week then give me your "honest" feedback. I will pay for shipping and all cost.

Try it, keep it, and then come back and reply on this post and tell me if you think the plastic bottle rope cutter would be something you would use when S.H.T.F.

Thinking that the Plastic Bottle Rope Cutter would be great for preppers and campers. The plastic rope is very strong and lightweight.

examples:
1- tent straps
2- hammocks
3- fishing string
4- cloths line
5- fishing net

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/C_J57P7eVl8

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Plastic Bottle Cutter

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire