samedi 29 avril 2017

Door handle replacement

I need to replace a door handle (the entire assembly including locks), but I don't know about door handle sizing.

The problem with that doorknob:

1. It's installed the wrong way. The locking mechanism is facing in the opposite direction meaning it's hard to close the door, whereas once closed it can be pushed open quite easily.

2. The mechanism appears old/corroded/worn and does not turn easily.

3. The door itself appears to be somewhat damaged.

I want to get and installed the cheapest door handle possible as this is a rented place. I think I'm going to use a hot glue gun to set the mechanism in the door to give it more "mass" and fill in the broken/worn hole where the current mechanism is.

I had this in mind: http://ift.tt/2qkt73p

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Door handle replacement

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire