mercredi 26 avril 2017

Survival Gear Additions, April 2017

In my last thread, Nomad, 2nd said I need to make it a little longer, so here I go.

For April 2017 I decided to focus on rechargeable USB devices. Rather than going with a large 12 volt panel, to a charge controller, and then to a battery, I decided to go dabble in a solar panel that has USB outputs.

My next solar project will to have running water in the house when the power goes out. This will take a few months to put into play. For right now, I wanted a way to recharge flashlight batteries, cell phones, AA/AAA batteries... etc.

What were your survival gear additions for April 2017?

Here are mine.

20 W foldable NekTeck solar panel.

Sunjack USB AA/AAA battery recahrger.

Xtar VC4 battery recharger. This thing charges more batteries than I have ever heard of.

Kaito voyager emergency radio.

Smiths pocket pal knife sharpener

Thorfire camping lantern - there is still time to sign up for the contest , winner will be picked May 1 http://ift.tt/2pnguqm

Nameless Towns, Texas sawmill communities by Thad Sitton and James Conrad.

Eight AA rechargeable batteries

May 2017

May 2017 will probably be a battery pack, another radio and "maybe" another foldable solar panel.

I really need to put some time and effort into fencing off a few acres for goats, sheep and maybe some cattle. It has been a month since I have cleared any brush for the fence.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Survival Gear Additions, April 2017

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire